calendar_todayPublicado el 6 noviembre, 2021
We are seeking an experienced Test Automation Engineer to join our team as we expand our functionality to support the customer demand. Full details of the job can be found below.
Job Responsibilities & Compensation: This role will be a customer-facing & product lead role and will be compensated accordingly. The position will be treated as a full time contractor, and compensation will range from $30,000 – $40,000 MONTH base salary, depending on skill set and experience. This position includes a flexible work schedule and is able to work remote but must be geographically based near Monterrey, Mexico.
Philadelphia, PA . And we may set up a physical office in Monterrey after the covid pandemic is over.
– Collaborate with QA lead and other Developers & Test Engineers in helping define, evolve and promote enterprise test strategy
– Willing to perform manual testing when required
– Report bugs/errors discovered per standardized tools and processes
– Look for opportunities to improve test execution and delivery
– Carry out additional duties as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience Minimum Requirements:
– Minimum 3 years’ professional experience in test automation software engineering.
– Must be fluent in English.
– Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills
– Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
To apply, please submit your application to:
With the subject line “Test Automation Engineer – Monterrey”.