calendar_todayPublicado el 8 julio, 2022
– Develop Support and execute the social media strategy across Instagram, Facebook, and other platforms as required. (Tik Tok, Linkedin,etc)
– Own the development and execution of the day-to-day content calendar including copywriting, design, scheduling and publishing.
– Create and edit premium, platform-specific content (image, video, blog post or ebooks is a must, webinar / podcast manager, emailing, landing pages, etc), covering both news content and original features, with a focus on engaging storytelling through the use of graphics,
text and animation in support with the designer and team
– Grow the communities across key social media channels, with a key focus on acquiring and connecting with audiences in the USA and México.
– Monitor social media networks for breaking news and viral content.
– Monitor industry trends and stay on top of the latest social media technical innovations to keep our presence current and forward-thinking.
– Align and work closely with the Global Teamand to cross-post relevant content and drive synergy between channels.
– Work closely with the regional Sales team to review and provide input on social media briefs for all local brand partnerships.
– Analyze performance data and use it to inform social strategy, while communicating key learnings with other colleagues.
– Create weekly reports with full analysis of own and competitor platform performance, growth, and growth opportunities, including key insights, trends and recommendations
– Follow up new opportunities in different platforms as Messenger, Whatsapp Business, Email, Direct Messages and even phone calls to
connect and next to share leads with the commercial sales team (you will not sell, only follow up as first touchpoint)
– Experience designing products in a B2B space resulting in clear, effective interactions that accomplish business goals.
– Experience writing and documenting complex proposals
– Interest or experience in designing for scaling products
– Experience with effective A/B testing and a metrics driven environment
– Deliver high quality mobile experiences for social media products
– Work quickly, effectively and cross-functionally on multiple projects. Ship new features, bug fixes, and small improvements multiple times a week.
– Experience with automation tools (Hubspot, Rd Station), Website CMS (WordPress, Shopify, Woocommerce), Email (Mailchimp),
Aplica aquí mismo a esta vacante.
aplicar a la vacante:
Editor de Videos
Especialista Redes Sociales
Editor de Video
Social Media Manager