calendar_todayPublicado el 18 mayo, 2021
SEM specialist (Social Media and Google Ads)
This role will include day-to-day responsibilities of trafficking and managing digital campaigns with a focus on Paid Social campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, and Paid Search campaigns on SEM platforms.
This person must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment as well as have the technical skills required to set-up and optimize campaigns against industry standard KPIs.
Buscamos Performance Manager, Persona responsable en la generación de campañas, implementación y análisis de data.
What you’ll do:
– Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of Facebook and SEM campaigns including trafficking, in-flight optimization and post-campaign analysis report.
– Develop short and long-term PPC strategy, and execute day-to-day tactics that increase traffic, revenue, and lead generation that will support and achieve the client’s business objectives.
– Provide rationale behind campaign optimizations performed and insight into campaign metrics from category down to keyword.
– Utilize Facebook Business Manager and SEM platforms to prepare reports and communicate campaign performance to Sales team and clients.
– Team with Sales Planning to develop campaign strategies and budgets that meet client goals and objectives.
– Provide the Account Management team campaign reporting data for client recap decks as well as campaign strategy recommendations for future campaigns.
– Work with sales teams to validate insertions orders, follow up on missing assets, and report on campaign delivery, optimizations, and billing.
– Bachelor degree / Student in marketing, business or equivalent work experience.
– Fluency in English is required.
– 1-2 years of SEM/PPC/Paid Search experience.
– Experience and understanding of bid management paid social and paid search best practices, optimization concepts and analytics tools.
– Knowledge of digital ad ecosystem and familiarity with paid social ad and SEM platforms and tools ex. Facebook Business Manager, Kenshoo, Marin, Nanigans, Matchcraft and Google Analytics.
– Comfortable communicating with Account Management Team, Sales Team and Client.
– Facebook Blueprint Certification and Google Ads certification a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
– Job is 100% remote
– Competitive salary plus performance incentives
– Private insurance
– Paid vacation
– Opportunity to advance your career
Please send your CV :
SEO & SEM Specialist