Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Dear rule-breakers, misfits, straight-A students who skipped class: We want you.
At Unmade, we create brands for companies that are changing how the world works. Our clients span a wide range of categories, representing some of the most exciting businesses in the tech space & e-commerce.
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing.
We are currently looking for a Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will manage, launch and analyze campaigns’ performance, keep a close eye on budgets and bidding strategies, and conduct frequent A/B testing to gather data. You’ll then proactively take measures that grow accounts while focusing on client retention, ROAS among other KPIs.
Who you are:
– Continuously meet revenue and ROAS target for up to 10 client projects
– Quick and thoughtful execution of Google Ads by writing compelling copy, error-free building of ads, and troubleshooting account performance
– Problem-solving your way through success in our client’s ad accounts by digging into the data and transforming that into actionable next steps
What we’re looking for:
– 2+ years of experience working in paid media advertising
– Significant experience creating and optimizing multiple Google Ads account at scale
– Advanced knowledge of the following: Shopify, Google Merchant Center, Google Analytics (UA & GA4), Google Tag Manager, Website Optimization, SEM, Copywriting
– In-depth knowledge and experience with Google Analytics goal set-up, conversion tracking, and reporting
– Experience building, connecting, optimizing, and troubleshooting data feeds in Google Merchant Center
– Google Sheets expertise and a strong ability to analyze data, make actionable decisions and recommendations
– An ability to think about a brand’s 360º digital approach from customer acquisition through to customer retention
– Blueprint and Google certifications are welcomed
– Amazon ESP (Nice to Have)
Interesados por favor aplicar enviando su CV a: