calendar_todayPublicado el 11 junio, 2021
Seeking Product Owner for Full Time Employment.
Startup Wars is an entrepreneurship simulation platform (and game) with a mission of teaching future entrepreneurs how to run a successful business. We partner with Universities in the United States to provide simulations for entrepreneurship professors and students alike.
Job Responsibilities & Compensation: This role will be a customer-facing & product lead role and will be compensated accordingly. The position will be treated as a full time contractor, and compensation will range from MXN$50,000 – MXN$60,000/ MONTH base salary, depending on skill set and experience. This position includes a flexible work schedule and is able to work remote but must be geographically based near Monterrey, Mexico.
Philadelphia, PA . And we may set up a physical office in Monterrey after the covid pandemic is over.
– Meet with customers and lead the product roadmap requirements for the Startup Wars product.
– Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
– Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
– Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
– Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
– Collaborate with stakeholders & customers directly for sales and product development.
– Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
– Work closely with product management and senior management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio.
– Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
Desired Skills & Experience Minimum Requirements:
– Minimum 6 years’ professional experience in agile methodologies, sales, and product management or ownership.
– Must be fluent in English.
– Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
– Outstanding organizational skills – if you do not live your life by a todo list, do not apply!
– Must be able to balance a budget and report on project milestones, cost analysis, and Agile methodologies.
– Experience in working directly with customers and sales for product requirement gathering.
– A technology background and understanding of software is a huge advantage.
– Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
To apply, please submit your application to:
With the subject line “Product Owner Application – Monterrey”.