Buscamos Design Project Manager
At Unmade, we create brands for companies that are changing how the world works. Our clients span a wide range of categories, representing some of the most exciting businesses in eCommerce. .
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing.
We are currently looking for a Design Project Manager to join our team. In this role you are responsible for interfacing with clients and being the liaison between the client and internal delivery team; leading and managing the project team’s activities and deliverables, ensuring all are completed on time and on budget, and aligning with client business goals.
You’re a go-getter with strong organizational and attention to detail. You’re an expert at building client relationships, problem solving and and never back down from a challenge!
– Serve as the main day-to-day point of contact for the client and manage internal and external communications for kick-off and regular status meetings
– Be the escalation point and liaison between client and delivery team to communicate client goals and objectives in the form of actionable tasks and deliverables
– Create comprehensive project timelines and daily stand ups for the delivery team
– Conduct product workshops, and testing to inform product requirements, strategy, and direction
– A deep desire to collaborate with designers, strategists, and technologists to develop new ideas, launch amazing products, and deliver exceptional experiences.
– Mentor team members to grow and become the best creative version of themselves. inspiring the team to deliver high-quality output.
– Contribute to our creative culture and continue to refine our processes.
– Achieve quality work that meets our goals while being distinctive in the industry.
– Stay current with the latest trends to inspire clients and teams.
– 4+ years’ design experience in digital, advertising and design.
– Experience with Asana, ClickUp or other PM tools.
– Deep interest or experience in the eCommerce/DTC Industry
– An understanding of eCommerce platforms (Shopify).
– Active passion/student of design, creativity and digital technology.
– Strong design background with experience with UX, interaction design, CRO and usability.
– Implemented documentation strategies for large or distributed teams
– Experience working in a scrum or agile methodology, eCommerce and agency experience, preferred
* Hybrid Workplace
Interesados por favor aplicar enviando su CV a:
Aplica aquí mismo a esta vacante: