calendar_todayPublicado el 18 noviembre, 2020
In support of Polaris Industries continued growth, the Digital Content organization is adding talent to their team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional technological skills with high attention to detail and would be considered as “tech-savvy” professional who would be able to exceed expectations in a fast paced environment.
Candidate should be passionate about powersports, its customers, and the supporting lifestyle. You should have outstanding attention to detail and thrive in an environment where timely execution amid balancing multiple projects is of high importance. You have an energizing personality, not only with your work but with your work ethic and style. You are extremely proud of your work, but realize that team compromise is always essential in driving strategic end goals and stakeholder direction.
Essential Duties & Responsabilities:
•Update site content on new and existing web properties to reflect new product offerings, promotions, and
• Strategic thinking in building new page templates/layouts that achieve business goals
• Assist in creating an inventory of current programs, forms, assets to migrate to new platform
• Review user requirements; ask questions and provide suggestions when needed
• Be solutions-oriented when issues and roadblocks arise
• Quickly and accurately enter content onto website including text and imagery updates to keep website as
up-to-date as possible.
• Frequently interact with a cross-functional team including project management, development, user
experience, and Monterrey and Minnesota (US) based operations teams.
• Utilize experience with responsive web pages to deliver professional-quality content.
Skills & Knowledge:
• A minimum of 1 year of recent web content editing or web development knowledge
• Practical experience with HTML, CSS, and any CMS
• Ability to recognize errors and inconsistencies in content
• Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills to manage multiple work requests and projects
• Ability to independently prioritize workload
• High energy and results oriented. Looking to make improvements and change
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and turn around analysis and provide answers to business
• Episerver (or other CMS platform) knowledge or experience is a plus
• Hybrid – Remote work & Corporate Office Environment
Submit your resume or cover letter (English Only): firstname.lastname@example.org