calendar_todayPublicado el 23 abril, 2021
Polaris is seeking a Content Specialist to help advance Polaris’ D&IS capabilities and to provide our customers with a world-class Digital and Information Services experience. This position will provide the opportunity for regular interaction with Polaris U.S. operations, so bilingual fluency is a must. The Content Specialist role is accountable for the end-to-end implementation and delivery of multiple digital experiences and initiatives, focusing on details and delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
To achieve this, you must be inherently cross-functional. The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage and execute the content strategy from a CMS and SEO perspective, with a high attention to detail at every step. You will be expected to understand and incorporate digital best practices, ensuring ADA compliance, and be comfortable with providing thought leadership and critical thinking to make recommendations on strategy and implementation optimizations throughout the process.
A successful candidate has a high level of detail and thrive in an environment where timely execution and balancing of multiple projects is of high importance. You have an energizing personality with your work, work ethic and style.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Update site content on new and existing web pagesto reflect product offerings, promotions and initiatives.
– Strategic thinking in building new page templates/layouts that achieve business goals.
– Review user requirements: ask questions and provide suggestions when needed.
– Be solutions-oriented when issues and roadblocks arise.
– Quickly and accurately enter content into CMS including text and imagery updates.
– Perform day-to-day SEO tasks to ensure pages and new features are launched SEO-friendly.
– Provide URL and page heading recommendations for new pages.
– Execute page title, meta description and on-page optimizations within the CMS.
– Create model descriptions for new model launches.
Skills & Knowledge:
– Bilingual; strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to work effectively with multiple teams, both in Mexico and USA.
– Hands on and recent web content editing (CMS) experience. EpiServer knowledge or experience is a plus.
– Ability to create and optimize page titles and meta descriptions. Also comfortable with browser extensions and tools to test on-page SEO.
– Additional skills required to be successful in this role:
– Customer experience focused
– Excellent attention to detail
– Critical thinking and communication skills
– Strong organizational skills to manage multiple requests and projects
– High energy and results oriented
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Collaborative and team-oriented work style
– Continual focus on innovation and continuous improvement
Corporate/Remote office environment – fast-paced
Submit your resume or cover letter (English Only): email@example.com