Ubicación: Monterrey / Full Time
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing our traffic and user acquisition efforts for the kinedu platforms and products. What separates you from other marketers is your relentless drive for running new tests and experiments that drive exponential value. You love data, but even more, love implementing findings into campaigns that drive user acquisition. This role will also work closely with the Creative and Customer Insights teams to better segment, target, and convert users.
– Create campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
– Drive revenue and maintains positive KPI trends
– Responsible for bottom line growth of our customer acquisition efforts – working closely with Lifecycle/Engagement and Customer Insights.
– Work with the Analytics team to drive testing, reporting and optimization on channel performance to identify key levers for improvements
– Identify, test, and optimize best performing channels/platforms to drive ROI including Search, Social, Display, Video, and other relevant channels
– Optimize budget to maximize and decrease cost per acquisition and efficiently scale
– Provide key learnings and best practices for different markets
– Deliver clear, concise, and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders
What you bring:
– 3+ year’s experience in growth marketing or performance
– Knowledge and prior usage of tools like Facebook Ads Manager and/or Google Adwords.
– Creative copywriting for ads
– You like a fast-pace environment with a learning first mindset.
– Thrive in challenging environments and obsess about self-improvement
– Passionate about growth marketing in SaaS.
– Ability to make SMART strategic decisions and can articulate WHY a shift in data might be happening.
– Keeps up to date with emerging technologies and development in digital industry
– An amazing communicator, you can distill complex data down into key, digestible, actionable insights
– Strong intellectual curiosity and love of problem-solving with passion for driving action and making direct impact on business outcomes
– Crazy good project manager: multi-tasking, prioritization with outstanding ability to meet tight deadlines in fast-paced environment
– Proactive, you don’t wait for the solution to be handed down to you
What You’ll Get:
– You’ll join a startup that is part of: Endeavor, 500 startups, and has been awarded by App Store and Google Play team.
– Opportunity to join a team of talented, dynamic, and results driven professionals.
– A chance to work at a startup focused on improving early childhood development at scale with 4M+ users in more than 180 countries.
– Competitive compensation package. We offer great benefits including: Health, dental, laptop, and life insurance.
Estratega de Marketing Cuentas
Coordinador de Marketing